Silver and Flatware/Rogers Sterling IS

Hello there,
I have about 30 pounds of flatware, and most of it is stamped "ROGERS  STERLING  I S     Sculptured Beauty.

Do you think this is solid Sterling silver?

Hi, Jason.

Sculptured Beauty is a sterling pattern from International Silver under the Rogers brand. Most pieces should be all sterling. Knives probably only have a shell of sterling on the handles and blades made of something else such as stainless steel. Some serving pieces may have similar construction.

If you would like an offer for your set, send an email to Include an inventory of specific pieces and their lengths.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland