Silver and Flatware/SM ROGERS SILVERWARE SET VALUE

Question
HI I have a whole set of WM ROGERS siverware set with a certificate that is very old. I dont know what the value is and would like your opinion. It has 8 butterknives with a flower pattern , also 2 large spoons, 1 soup ladel, 8 forks with the same flower desgine, 8 more forks that are smaller, one huge ladel with the flower patter, a large fork, and 8 long handled spoons. It also has a flat cake like knife. If you have any idea the value, let me know, They belonged to my 57 yr old husbands grandmother who is now deceased. thx.

Answer
Hi Annette and thanks for your interest. What you have is American silver plate from between World Wars I & II.
Unfortunately, valuation is not my area so I can't provide any appraisal, but you can try a search for; AAA (American Appraisers Association)ISA (International Society of Appraisers) or ASA (American Society of Appraisers.) Their sites can direct you about securing the services of an appraiser to value your items.
It sounds like a keeper. A nice pattern like that would look good on any table and should be used anytime or special occasions.
If I can be of any more service, just let us know.
Enjoy your silver, Mitch Paul, Silver Restoration Adviser

Silver and Flatware

Mitch Paul