Silver and Flatware/VIP silverware

I'm looking for silver colored forks and big spoons to finish out my set. All they say on the pieces is VIP. Can you help me out?

Hi, Gail.

I'm not familiar with this brand. I did find an earlier question on this site about this brand and the expert stated it was made by a company called Present. I found very few pieces at but at least we have more information.

Sorry I could not help much.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland