Silver and Flatware/Attached Pix of Wm. A Rogers serving piece

Can you identify the pattern and/or use of the flat spoon/serving piece in the attached picture.  It is marked Wm. A. Rogers A1 plus Oneida Ltd.  
My mother always used it to serve jellied cranberry sauce at holiday dinners,  but I cannot find another like it in my research.
Thank you,
Peg C. Peters

Hi, Peg.

Look on this page at the large solid pierced jelly server: . The AllExperts picture process causes pictures to lose some resolution so I can't quite tell if there is a match but it looks close.

If this is not a match, let me know and I'll look some more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland