Silver and Flatware/How much is the value

I have 6 of Bullion  Spoons and 6 Fork of Oneida Damask Rose Cutlery. But it is silverplate not sterling silver
Excellent condition. No Box.
Could you please advise of these sets would be of any monetary value.
Thank you sincerely

Most silver plate flatware has very low value on the secondary market. However, I have no experience with this pattern in silver plate so I can't say with certainty that the value is low.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland