Silver and Flatware/Prelude International Coffee Tea Service

I have the complete Prelude International Coffee and Tea Service and on the bottom it has the numbers 24.05 or it looks like 124.05 it is hard for me to tell.  About what price would all five pieces sell for.

Hi, Brenda.

I'm going to refer you to this page: The model numbers are similar to those on your set. Even if they are not exact, you can get an idea from similar pieces. Make sure the word, "Sterling", is on all your pieces#

You can see the prices asked by this dealer for pieces in this pattern. These prices would be useful for insurance valuatio. However, if you tried to sell your set, you would most likely not be able to command prices anywhere close to what you see# For estimation purposes, you might be able to sell for 25% to 50% of the prices you see, probably toward the lower end.

Here's an example: . Replacements is asking $1,300 for this pot. It sold on eBay for $600.

Here's another sale where I think the seller got a good price for a set that seems somewhat like yours:

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland