Silver and Flatware/Silver Goblet

I have acquired a single silver goblet, with the stamp "CROSBY-SP-SPAIN" written in a circle on the bottom, with the number "G1016" inside the circle. On the side of the goblet is a number series "6-24-67". Was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on the age, and or origin of the goblet. My initial research only tells me that Crosby is a silver company but i can only find that they made a goblet with the "S-1000" stamp on it. Thanks guys!

I'm not familiar with this company. I could not find the specific goblet you have but this seems to be a "sister" goblet:

I'm assuming your goblet is made of silver plate.

Sorry I could not help much.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland