Silver and Flatware/Silver? Origin? Maker? Date?

Silver Creamer
Silver Creamer  

I purchased this piece at an estate sale because it looked old and I thought it might be valuable. I have researched online looking for info about it,but not knowing what it even is used for made the process almost impossible. I have attached pictures for you to review. Any info you may have will be so exciting and very appreciated.

Thank You,

Hi, Teresa.

Unfortunately, pictures lose some resolution in the AllExperts posting process and I cannot quite make out the marks. I see two items that appear to be marks. Can you describe them? Also, are there any other marks on the bottom?

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland