Silver and Flatware/Flatware identification

I have a set of silverware that is labeled 'Gorham Sterling Pat. 1935' on the back but am unable to find the pattern name anywhere. I was wondering if you might be able to identify the pattern name and value. Thank you.

Hi, Susan.

I'm going to have to guess at this one. I found references to a Gorham pattern called "Christina-Engraved" but I could not find any pictures. The fork in your picture has the same physical layout as a salad fork in the "normal" Christina pattern.

I can't estimate the value because I have not found any sales of this pattern. You might contact the folks at to see if they will make an offer. They can also verify the pattern.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland