Silver and Flatware/Recognize brand/manufacturer

silver mark
silver mark  
I need to recognize the german manufacturer of this silver cutlery set. During our recent move, some pieces were "lost" and I am looking to see how I can replace them. It has the german half moon and crown with 925, and a sort of four leaf clover. see image attached. It was a gift from my grandparents
thanks a lot

Hi, Robert.

I don't recognize the mark right off. There are some here that are close: .

If you can't find a match, try sending a picture of the mark plus a picture of the front of a fork to the pattern matching service at They have a large reference library and might be able to help. They might also have pieces in stock.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland