Silver and Flatware/Wm Rogers & Son Silverplate

Thanks for the quick response. I checked the website and found that the pattern is "Gaiety".

Again, I have the full set in the box.  If you could give me an estimate of the value.

Thank you for helping me identify whether it was sterling or silver plate.

When sold by an individual, the selling price for this pattern is often around one dollar per piece, maybe a bit higher for serving pieces. Here's an example of an actual recent sale: .

Hope this helps.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland