Silver and Flatware/est. value of Holmes and Edwards inlaid silver

I have a 76 piece set of Homes and Edwards inlaid silver plate Romance pattern.  Do you have any idea of the approx. value.  I do know it originally sold for %107.95  Thank you for your time.

The Holmes & Edwards brand is owned by International Silver Company. Generally, used silver plate flatware has a low value and this pattern appears to follow that rule. Pieces seems to sell for around one dollar per piece. Here is an example of a recent sale of this pattern on eBay: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland