Silver and Flatware/Identifying Sterling Flatware Bailey Banks & Biddle

Hi -

I have some sterling silver flatware with Bailey Banks & Biddle engraved on it, but I cannot determine who the manufacturer is.

I would love your assistance as I need to purchase some pieces that are missing.

Since I don't know how to add a photo here I have included below a link to an ebay Buy It Now of iced teaspoons in the same pattern:

Many thanks!

Countless blessings,

The symbol on the back represents Dominick & Haff. It was once common for retailers like BB&B to have some other company actually manufacture pieces. Check out this page for D&H's Queen Anne - Plain pattern to see if it matches: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland