Silver and Flatware/1847 Rogers Silverplate

I have an 1847 Rogers Bros. 12 piece flatware setting and also the serving pieces and more. It is the Lyonnaise pattern and was purchased through a promotion a number of years ago (how many years is unknown). What I would like is to know where I can purchase the storage chest to keep it in. The promotion code for this item is 7911. I would truly appreciate any information you could give me.

FYI, the 1837 Rogers Bros. brand is now owned by International Silver Company. Rogers introduced your pattern in 1879 and International took it over in 1898.

I do not know where you can find the box you seek. Most storage boxes are "universal" in that they would handle most any pattern but there are a few that were made with slots fitted to a particular pattern. i have only seen one like this (fitted for a particular pattern) since I've been in business.

You might contact the folks at to see if they have one. If you can't find it, check Goodwill or other thrift shops where you often can find universal storage boxes at bargain prices. I've given about 20 to Goodwill over the years.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland