Silver and Flatware/Little 2 prong fork

I have 2 little 3 1/2 " 2 pronged forks the tines point out they are marked on the back with
Sweden and what looks to be extraprn.slp I may be missing a space or something but hard to see.
Wondering what these are for and if they are worth anything??
Thank you for your time,

These may be lemon forks. Go to and search for lemon fork. You'll see hundreds come up to which you can compare your forks. Most have three tines but some have two.

I am not familiar with the marks on the back. I checked the Swedish marks for sterling at but they did not match what you have. Given that and taking a guess at the wording on yours, I think yours may be made of silver plate. If I am correct, they probably do not have a high value.

However, since I have not been able to identify them, I could be wrong.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland