Silver and Flatware/silver hallmark stamp

Mabe you can help here's a pic of the mark thanks for your time this is really nice to have folks that do this.

Hi, Scott.

I'm sorry to say that I do not recognize these marks. There is a forum at where you can post questions like this. Several people participate and maybe one of them will recognize them. They also answer questions here:

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland