Silver and Flatware/Wm Rogers Mfg Co

I have a set of silver wear I'm not sure of the pattern but may be reflections.  Markings on the back include extra plate, original Rogers.  It has  small flower in the center with 3 tiers and 3 dots, with flowers flowing down the sides.  I am trying to find the pattern name and value.

I have found this site to be helpful: Look under the silver plate section. Search under Wm Rogers and International Silver Company since International took over this Rogers brand in 1898.

Once you find the pattern, you can get a very good estimate of value by looking at actual sales of the pattern on eBay. You can also look at items that have not sold yet but you'll see unreasonable prices being asked by some sellers. Here is an example of an actual sale of Reflection: .

If you have problems finding actual sales, tell me the name of the pattern and I'll check.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland