Silver and Flatware/2-prong WN A Rogers Oneida Ltd fork

This fork may be silver, but it is not embossed as such.
Do you know its approximate value?

Can you send a picture of the fork and give me the dimensions. There are different types of  forks that have two tines. The specific pattern also makes a difference.

I can say that the vast majority of output from Wm A. Rogers and later Oneida (when they took over that brand) was made of silver plate. Therefore, if this is the case for this fork, the value is likely to be low. Here's an example of an actual sale on eBay: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland