Silver and Flatware/Identify silver mark

Makers mark
Makers mark  

Berry spoon
Berry spoon  
Hi Jim, I have been looking all over the Internet to identify the maker of this beautiful Berry spoon but I can't find an answer. I am sending you the makers Mark on the back of the spoon and I hope you can identify it.  Thank you so much.  This is really a fun thing to do.

Look at the Baker-Manchester mark on this page and see what you thing: . It may be the Lady Clare pattern. Here's a picture to compare: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland