Silver and Flatware/silver fork

have a fork and on the back it says ALBERT PICK & CO -A-SECT. and on the front handle it has ROBT.E LEE it is real pretty script maybe you can tell me about it.i have not cleaned it and i do not see anything else . there is a tiny circle on the back of the neck .thank you 8gd30

This company was known for making silver plate flatware.

This piece might have been used in one of the Robt. E. Lee hotels in the U.S. (there were at least four). It was once common for hotels to have their names on flatware and other silver pieces. Most of these have low values. They would have a high value only if there was a hot collector's market related to pieces from a specific hotel.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland