Silver and Flatware/Stainless Steel Flatware

I purchased this flatware from a Furniture Design Gallery in Va about 25 28 yrs ago.  I would like to identify the Pattern and sell this if possible.

See picture below.  It is marked 18/8 .....I have the serving pieces as well.

Thank you for your time.

Hi, Nicky.

The picture did not come through. I can tell you that you probably will not receive much if you try to sell it. My estimate would be a dollar per piece or so. There are exceptions for a few patterns.

For example, here is a recent sale of a 24-piece set that brought a high price: . Here's a sale with a more typical price: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland