Silver and Flatware/Franklin Pierce Spoon wmrogers

Going through 33 presidential spoons by wmrogers and realized I didn't have Zachary Taylor.  Realized that I have two Franklin Pierce, one says development of the west, and the second one says hero of Buena vista.  Shouldn't the second one say Zachary Taylor.  Is there a mistake or are there 2 different Franklin Pierce styles?  Thank you

Hi, Kathie.

I don't deal in souvenir spoons very much and cannot answer your question. There are many, many different sets of presidential spoons out there.

There are some web sites that specialize in such spoons. I'd check them out and send your question to them. Google "souvenir spoons".

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland