Silver and Flatware/reed and barton sterling silver

I was curious as to how much a 5 piece place setting of Reed and Barton 1800 would sell for? Thank you.

Hi, Sarah.

I believe this pattern is made of stainless steel. It does not have a high resale value. I recommend looking at actual sales on eBay to see some recent examples. Here's one: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland