Silver and Flatware/Stanley Roberts

My question concerns flatware (stainless steel) made by Stanley Roberts with "Japan Rogers Stainless" on the back in the Lisette pattern.  The ones on Ebay are made in Korea, mine is Japan - which are older.
Thank-you very much for your time and assistance.

I don't know the answer to your question. I could guess Japan is older but that is all it is - a guess. At, they also list some pieces from China as well. You might contact the folks in the Replacements research department. Perhaps they know.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland