Silver and Flatware/Identifying origin of fork

I want to know the origin of this fork ..There is a set of forks and spoons with the same characteristics ..My grandfather left them to me ..I would like to know if there is any value in them except the sentimental of course.. thanks a lot
         kostas, from greece

I have not seen this name before but I found a definition here: . So, it appears that it describes the metallic content of the piece and is not a manufacturer's name.

Without knowing who the manufacturer was, it is very difficult to determine where the piece came from.  I can say that since there is no silver content, the value probably is low.

I'm sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland