Silver and Flatware/silver silent butler

I got a silver silent Butler with brush at an estate sale, it has xo and 1/0 on it and on the brush its ox 0/1. they both have another stamp with them but I can't make it can tell its been used a lot but there an excellent condition! have you any idea what those markings mean?

These marks are new to me. They are not part of any standard I've seen. There is a forum at where you can post your question for participants to review. They do require pictures.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland