Silver and Flatware/Victorian fork & knife

Victorian fork & knife
Victorian fork & knife  
I purchased these about 20 years ago and have never been able to identify these , can you help?

I'm not going to be much help here. I found a few pieces on the Internet with "Stahl" marks but no indication of origin. There was a silversmith with the last name of Stahl in Austria but I have no other information on him.

Sorry I could not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland