Silver and Flatware/UNKNOWN FORKS

unknown sterling forks
unknown sterling forks  

unknown sterling fork
unknown sterling fork  
Hi Jim,

I have a pair of 7" sterling forks. I would like to learn the following:

1) Maker
2) Pattern
3) Date of pattern or manufacture
4) Value

The forks are marked with a hallmark I do not recognize.I am hoping that you will be able to ascertain the information I seek from the attached pictures. Thank you.

Hi, Ed.

The mark is a little fuzzy but it might be a mark not often seen that was used by International Silver. I have not found this online but it is in a reference book I have. Check the International patterns here to see if any match: .

If this does not work, ask a follow up question and see if you can get a larger, clearer picture of the mark. The AllExperts site sometimes has reduced clarity.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland