Silver and Flatware/chippendale

I have a small chippendale bowl with stamp international silver company numbered 692 could you tell me what it is worth and i also have silverplated jug with 1779 zales stamped on it not sure what that is.

Look at this eBay listing to see if this is the same bowl. You can see that it sold for $8.00 plus shipping.

I could not find a "Zales" mark but I did find an "Eales 1779" mark. Could that be what you have? This was used by Leonard Silver Manufacturing Co, founded in the Boston area in 1969. It was known for making silver plate pieces. I could not find a sale of a "jug". but other pieces with this mark that I did find that have sold recently were in the range of $10 to $20.

Sorry I could not provide more help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland