Silver and Flatware/Please confirm identification

Pattern on silver plated spoon
Pattern on silver plat  
I have flatware with all indications of it being silver plate marked Simeon L. & George H. Rogers and ONEIDA LTD. I have researched the pattern and found in one source to be called "Countess". In other resources "Countess" is slightly different. Please review the photo and give me your opinion.

This looks like one of the Countess patterns. There have been at least five from various companies. One of them was also called Baroness. You will see two of them on this page:

Hope this helps.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland