Silver and Flatware/Selling Gorham Townsend flatware

Hello Jim,
I have (8) 4 pc place settings, in good condition, without monogram, that I would like  to sell.    I am the original owner, and it was rarely used.  Might this be something that you would be interested in purchasing?  
Thank you so much for your time.

I will be happy to make an offer for your set. I can do this by email if you will send the lengths of the individual pieces to You might also contact other dealers such as and to see if they are interested.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland