Silver and Flatware/Queen Elizabeth 1908 silverplate

Just found a mixed set without forks. Is there any interest for buying this pattern?

I assume this is the Queen Elizabeth pattern from National Silver Co. I don't deal in silver plate myself and it's difficult to find dealers that do. Consider selling on eBay. Here's an example of a recent sale on eBay: .

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland