Silver and Flatware/avon 92 anniversary cake server silverplate pattern

I have several pieces of the 92 anniversary silverplate pattern but don't know the pattern name or value of these pieces. Would appreciate your input. Thank you rrh

I'm not familiar with pieces like this but similar pieces I found on the Internet were made by International Silver Company and engraved for the Avon Company's 92nd anniversary in 1978. There are several pieces for sale now on eBay. The sellers are asking in the $5 to $8 range. There have no sales recently on eBay of pieces like this.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland