Silver and Flatware/french silver flatware indentification

inside box lid
inside box lid  

box 11 spoons
box 11 spoons  
Good Morning Jim,
I have a box of 11 spoons 1 missing unfortunately that I inherited.
original green box with gold embossing
internal yellow cotton fabric with a printed notice that says Troyes, A Cremoliores I think
Each spoon has hallmark of urgental on the bowl on one side and a diamond shape with like a cross at the top and 18G underneath on the other side of the bowl
any help you could give is greatly appreciated,
kind regards
Jacqueline Wood

I'm sorry but I have not been able to find anything in my files regarding this company. Consider posting your question on the forum at They will want a picture of the mark as well as a picture of a spoon. This is an active forum and perhaps someone will recognize what you have.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland