Silver and Flatware/James Dixon & Sons Ltd stainless steel

Stainles Flatware 1
Stainles Flatware 1  

Stainles Flatware 2
Stainles Flatware 2  
What is the approximate value of the James Dixon & Sons Ltd stainless steel flatware shown in the picture I have attached? It is at least 65 years or more old, in the original case with a mark on the bottom of the case saying Made in England, and the pieces have antler handles.

I don't have any experience with pieces like this since there is no silver involved. I did find this November sale on eBay that might give you some idea: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland