Silver and Flatware/R & B lyric flatware

I have a set of R & B lyric flatware with 6 each: tablespoon, teaspoon, dinner fork and knives. Additionally is a butter knife and sugar spoon. All in very good condition. What is the value? I am interested in selling. Thank you.

I am not aware of a pattern named "Lyric" by Reed & Barton. However, Gorham made a "Lyric" pattern. Check out this site:

There is an article in the list below that will help you calculate a value range for your set. In the meantime, you can get a ballpark value by looking at recent sales on eBay. Here's an example: . This sale was for a place setting with different pieces from yours but the ballpark price for yours would be similar, maybe a bit higher because of the tablespoon.

Best wishes,

P.S. If I have identified the wrong, "Lyric", send a picture of a fork.

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland