Silver and Flatware/Daffodil 1847 Rogers Bros Sterling Silver fork bracelet

Daffodil 1847 Rogers Bros IS fork bracelet
Daffodil 1847 Rogers B  
Hello! I inherited a Rogers Bros 1847 Daffodil IS fork bracelet and I am trying to figure out how much it is worth. I know for sure it is 100% sterling silver and that it is an antique. I know it was made in the early to mid 1900s. I have been searching the web for something like it and have been unsuccessful. Can anyone tell me anything about it such as how much it is worth?

This Rogers brand is now owned by International Silver. I have not seen Rogers/International Daffodil pieces made of sterling. The pieces I have seen were all made of silver plate.

If I am correct, the bracelet probably does not have a high value. Since I do not have much experience with jewelry, I can't say what the value of a converted piece might be. I can say that a Daffodil silver plate fork in its original form would be worth about a dollar when sold by an individual.

The Daffodil pattern was introduced in 1891. By that time, all U.S. sterling flatware manufacturers were placing the word, "Sterling", on sterling pieces.

Sorry I could not be of more help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland