Silver and Flatware/Rogers and Sons 2600 tea pot set

Hi Mr. Stinger, I would like to know the value of this tea pot set, is it worth having the handles for the teapot and sugar bowl reattached? or just go out buy a new set. Thanks for your time

AS far as I can tell, this set is made of silver plate. If it was made of sterling, there would be some indication of that fact stamped on the bottom. Therefore, the value is probably not great. I do not know how much it would cost to have the handles reattached but I'd be willing to bet it would be prohibitive.

Look at actual recent sales of similar sets on eBay to get a good idea of value. For silver plate sets, condition is important in determining price. Sets like this in good condition often sell in the $50 to $100 range.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland