Silver and Flatware/decorative silver candy dish

I,ve got a decorative candy dish i found on international silver company,s website they show the exact piece i have in antique section but don,t know how to find out value it has a crown symbol IS number is 1430 could you please help with any knowledge you might have thank,s for your time greatly appreciated2mebu

Two of these dishes sold recently on eBay. When you add the shipping cost, the total price was about 20 for each. Here is a link to one: .

This will give you a good idea of value.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland