Silver and Flatware/Hispaņa gorham silverwear set

Hi I have some silverwear by gorham from 1968 in great condition. And wanted to know more about it and if it's worth anything?

I believe this pattern is made of sterling. Verify this by looking on the back of teaspoons and forks, looking for the word, "Sterling". Don't go by what you see on knife blades since they are made of stainless steel.

If I am correct, the set does have value. Here is an example of a recent sale on eBay that will help estimate market value: . If you sell to a dealer, you probably will receive a smaller amount.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland