Silver and Flatware/William Rogers & Son IS Victorian Rose

I have a 12 piece setting in a box that has WM Rogers & Son IS Victorian Rose stamped on the handles.  The set is missing a few pieces.  The set is not monogrammed and is in very good condition. I wanted to know what it is worth.  I have the following pieces in the box:

12 - Knives
8 - Cocktail forks
11 - Dinner Forks
9 - Salad Forks
12 - Soup Spoons
11 - Ice Tea Spoons
22 - Teaspoons
2 - Serving Spoons
1 - Slotted Serving Spoon
1 - Serving Fork
1 - Pie/Cake Server
1 - Soup Ladle
1 - Sugar Spoon

When sold by an individual, this pattern often sells for a dollar or two per piece. Here is an example of a recent sale: .

FYI, the "IS" represents International Silver Co. which now owns this Rogers brand.

If you would like a second opinion, try here: .

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland