Silver and Flatware/Lunt Eloquence Sterling Silver

Do all Lunt Eloquence sterling silver flatware have the word Eloquence on it?  Are there exceptions where there is no identification on the flatware?

I don't know the answer but, based on what of seen of some patterns, there could be exceptions. Manufacturers were not always consistent over the years with how they marked pieces. However, all pieces should have some indication of the manufacturer along with "Sterling". It may be hard to find on knives sometimes.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland