Silver and Flatware/Reed and Barton solitaire rose

Hi  I have the full set of this silverware and I'm interested in selling it. It's approximately 50 years old .thanks

I could not find a Reed & Barton Solitaire Rose. I did find Rose Solitaire by Towle. Check the pictures at this site to see if this is the correct pattern:

Assuming the pattern is Rose Solitaire by Towle, the value will depend upon the specific pieces and sizes in the set. You can see prices at this page: . An individual selling this pattern could probably expect to sell for 25% to 35% of the prices you see. Here are a couple of recent sales on eBay to caompare: and .

Hope this helps.

Let me know if I have the wrong pattern.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland