Silver and Flatware/silver ladle

Hull royal infirmary silver ladel marks on front are hospital name. On back are stamped letters..e p n a
Is it worth anything please

The "epna" means the piece is made of silver plate. Since very little silver is involved, the piece has little value base solely on silver content. However, it could have some value to collectors of items from this hospital. Unfortunately, I do not know if such collectors exist.

Sorry I could not help more.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland