Silver and Flatware/Silver? Plated? Cocktail Forks Info

Jim, I am amazed at the amount of information you have to give! I am trying to find information on 2 cocktail forks:
1) Duparquet 5
2) MFDCO A1+ with a symbol that I can't make out.

Gee, anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks for the good work you do!

Looks the information train has hit a snowbank! I don't have any information on either of the companies you listed. The only thing that I recognize is the "A1" which is a common designation found on silver plate pieces.

Sorry I was no help this time.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland