Silver and Flatware/Tea set and tray

I have a silver tea set and tray from RogersBros IS.   The collection is the Heritage. The numbers are sugar bowl 9403, tea pot 9402, creamer 9404, coffee pot 9401,  sugar bowl 9403, and the tray 9492.  Can you tell me the date and value of these articles? They are in excellent condition.

The "IS" stands for International Silver Company which took over this Rogers brand in 1898. I think the Heritage brand was introduced by IS in the 1930's but I'm not sure.

Here is a link to a page with some pieces that should look familiar. An individual selling pieces could expect to receive 15% to 25% of the prices you see on the referenced page.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland