Silver and Flatware/1881 Rogers Oneida flatware

Pattern and writing
Pattern and writing  
This flatware, 8 tablespoons, 6 knives, 8 forks, 1 soup spoon/sugar spoon?, 8 teaspoons and one pie server, were my grandparents. They have the two r in circle, one after 1881rROGERSrTRIPLE.   Oneida Ltd hard to see in picture. I have no idea of the pattern name or the worth. I am a senior so I expect they are early 1900's.

This looks like the Park Lane pattern. See what you think here: . Oneida purchased two or three companies with the Rogers name and you may see different names on the same pattern.

Here is a recent sale on eBay of this pattern: . The sale price per piece is typical.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland