Silver and Flatware/silverware

What is the worth of a full 12 piece setting of silverware by Christofle? I want to say it's the "Marley" set?

I often use actual sales on eBay to gauge the value of silver flatware. Here's a recent sale of the pattern you mentioned. It is not exactly like yours but will give you some idea.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland