Silver and Flatware/Reed an barton Jonathan club creamer.0214h

I have a Jonathan club creamer 0214 h and a number 17 at the bottom as well on inside the lid do u know the value of this item made by reed and barton

Since the word, "Sterling", is not on the piece, I imagine it's made of silver plate. Although I am not familiar with this specific piece, I do know that pieces like this most often do not have a great value, generally between $5 and $10.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland