Silver and Flatware/Reed and Barton silver teapot with warming stand

Entire item
Entire item  

I have a Reed and Barton silver teapot with warming stand that I would like to k is the approximate value of for use when I auction it on eBay.  I have searched and searched for one that is even similar and have not found it in months of looking at a saved search that gathers results constantly.  It has been monogrammed which no doubt will detract from the value.  I am attaching an image of it. If I am only able to upload one I will send a pic of the entire item.  The marking on the bottom that I will also send if possible says "Reed and Barton N 3760" and then there is an "8" below that.  Thanks so much in advance!

Since the word, "Sterling", is missing, there is a good chance this is made of silver plate. "3760" is the model number and perhaps "8" means 8 cups.

Visit this site to see what appears to be other items in a potential set of this pattern. You could join Worthpoint for a trial membership to see what these items sold for in 2007.

Sorry I could be of not help.

Best wishes,

Silver and Flatware

Jim Stringer

I answer questions about sterling flatware and other sterling pieces........... I answer value questions at I also author a blog at and write articles about silver at ........... Thanks to nominations from questioners, I'm listed in the Top 50 Experts for 2014 and 2015.......... NOTE: Please do not give me a verbal description of a pattern and ask me to identify it. Attach a picture if you need such help..........

Buyer and seller of sterling pieces for over ten years. Author of the blog, Sterling silver writer for

Publications;; "Selling_Your_Silver: A Guide to Finding a Buyer and Getting a Good Price (

BS, University of Alabama; MS, University of Maryland